The AMII International Workshop and Film Festival highlights the creativity of a new generation of filmmakers inviting first, second and the third-time directors.Organized by Audiovisual Arts Industry Incubator(AMII) — one of biggest audiovisual educational centers in the Baltic States. It is a modern well-equipped facility with quality filmmaking gear that participants will use to make their films.
We are open to works in any format, including narrative, documentary, animation, experimental, and uncategorizable styles, with no minimum or maximum run time. Part of the program are the ability to complete the movie.We hope that will be a good chance young filmmakers to get inspiration and continue their dream.
Submission deadline for participate on AMIIWork Event is December 31, 2016. Accepted participants must fill in the residency application (http://www.amiincubator.com/).
During AMIIWork Event (February 1 –May 15 2017), you can choose the time to work, the participants had a chance to work with Audiovisual Arts Industry Incubator (AMII) filming equipment and they had received some help from AMII team of technicians.
Audiovisual Arts Industry Incubator has modern specialized spaces at Lithuanian Film Studio (almost 2000 sq. meters), newest filming equipment, video and sound postproduction stations, sound recording studios, conference and screening halls, residence halls also.
Complete films delivered to the AMIIFest Event (Date 19 – 21 May 2017).
AMIIFest invite young professionals with his first, second and the third-time films aplicate and participate in the festival Event.
AMIIWorkFest will take place at AMII in Vilnius, Lithuania and invites to participate filmmakers all over the world.
If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to contact the http://www.amiincubator.com/
Rasa Kregždaitė firstname.lastname@example.org
+370 699 09 193
Awards & Prizes
Awards are determined by a jury of industry veterans.
Awards (Laurel and Winners medal) are given in these categories for cinematic excellence:
– Best Film
– Best Director
– Best Screenplay
– Best Cinematography
– Best Actor
– Best Actress
– Best Feature Narrative
– Best Documentary Feature
– Best Short Narrative
– Best Short Documentary
– Best Editing
– Best Sound
Rules & Terms
- AMIIWorkFest invites to participate filmmakers all over the world with his first, second and the third-time films. It‘s two part of festival:AMIIWork and AMIIFest. You could submitt to this parts separately.
- Submission deadline for participate on AMIIWork Event is 31 December 2016. Accepted participants must fill in the residency application (http://www.amiincubator.com/) and pay a set fee.During AMIIWork Event (1 February – 15 May 2017), you can choose the time to work. Complete films delivered to the AMIIFest Event (Date 19 – 21 May 2017). After the date referred (31 December 2016) received submissions delivered to 2018 AMIIWorkFest.
- Submission deadline for participate on AMIIFest Event (Date 19 – 21 May 2017) is 20 April 2017.
- Entries must be submitted via FilmFreeway’s online screener option. Foreign language work must be dubbed or subtitled in English. Submitted films have been completed after January 2015. Please do not send press kits or any other print materials until they are requested by the festival staff. Wroted by the festival, except at the sole discretion of the Festival Committee.
- Entrants will be notified of the results of the film selection process. Please do not phone to request results.
- The filmmaker must obtain all approvals, including but not limited to: copyright; licensing and moral rights; and all waivers and releases. You must have acquired all rights to music and/or your film’s original score. AMIIWorkFest does not hold any responsibility in gaining the necessary approvals, waivers or releases.
- AMIIWorkFest does not have any obligation to show entered films at the festival. The Festival organizers may withdraw any selected film for any reason.
- AMII International Workshop and Film Festival may terminate the AMIIWorkFest at any time and for any reason.
- All entries will be viewed by the selection committee. The Festival will make no cuts or changes. Festival selections will be announced on or around 1 May 2017. All entrants will be notified by email. The festival does not pay rental fees for submitted work.
- If your film is accepted to be part of the program, you will do your best to work with us to have the film’s director and other key personnel (actors, writers, producers, etc) attending the festival to present the film and interact with the AMIIWorkFest audience.